Yesterday, Juan Abarca the Executive President of HM Hospitales, presented the new Service for Gynaecological Emergencies of the HM Belén Maternity Hospital of A Coruña. This Emergency Room is part of an investment plan of 7 million euro aimed at the two hospitals of A Coruña (HM Belén and HM Modelo), of which 5 millons will be devoted to the Maternity.
For these works, ductor has provided the Project Management services for the construction works, been responsible for managing:
• Support for the contracting of the construction works in different batches.
• Management of the construction works.
• Monitoring and coordination of the planning and scheduling of the construction works.
• Monitoring and coordination of the executed construction works.
• Monitoring and review of the economic proposals for the closing out of the suppliers’ works.