Os Peares Village
Gas Natural Fenosa is converting the former hydraulic village of Os Peares into a multilingual educational centre equipped to teach approximately 20,000 students yearly. The 18 buildings in the village are separate individual entities although they are grouped into four main blocks.
ductor is in charge of the Project Management for this venture. The project includes adapting the existing buildings for classrooms, accommodation and communal areas.
Start date: October 2011
Completion date: December 2012
• Built surface: 7.350 m2
• Developed surface: 35.000 m2
• Accommodation capacity: 400 guests per day
• Investment: 8 million de €
Location: Os Peares – Carballeda (Lugo)
• Project design: a+pi
• Construction Management: SITAG Arquitectura
• Main contractor: GÓMEZ CRESPO
• Developer: GAS NATURAL FENOSA