With Construction Management the ductor team undertakes to:
- • Identify the needs of the site, define the expectations of the interested parties and establish clear and reasonable objectives for finding a balance between these.
- • Manage risks during the project in order to guarantee delivery of the building on schedule, within budget and in compliance with established quality requirements and to the satisfaction of all the interested parties, always with the emphasis on Total Quality.
The client contracts the coordination and management of the construction processes which ductor carries out by breaking down activities into execution packages contracted by the client from specialised companies instead of using just one general contractor. As a result, ductor provides the client with a highly experienced team and a tried and tested methodology using WBS.
Construction Management includes:
- • Contracting system.
- • Value Engineering for cost reduction.
- • Setting up and managing budgets.
- • Risk management.
- • Programming techniques.
- • Contractor assessments and negotiating of contracts.
- • Management of bidding procedure.
- • Approved and outstanding cost management.
- • Change order system.
- • Supervision of certifications.
- • …